Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mocking..

This weekend Lilli and Toby spent the weekend with us, Noah was the happiest little boy ever! On Saturday night Lilli was telling us a story, and every other word was ummmm. Noah was sitting on her lap and caught on to the new word "ummm" and every time she said it he would. It was so funny, he is mocking everything we are saying and doing, when they say "monkey see monkey do", i understand 100%! :)

Even though i am a full time student and stay at home mom, i have felt for quite sometime i need to do something to contribute for our family. My sister in law Amanda has really driven me to do something with my skills, she is so active with her crafts and her etsy account, that it has encouraged me to do something similar. Im starting to make natural accessories, for example, hair clip,headbands,belts, etc with starfish, shells sea glass, hemp, jute and other natural resources. Here is one of the few things i made this weekend.


1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! Yeah, I know, she is really interested in other kids now. She laughs when I show her the video of her sitting up :o) Did you start an etsy store?

    ReplyDelete