Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sleep Over!

So Nick and I decided to have Lilli and Toby over tonight to spend the night, Lilli is going to spend the weekend with us until Saturday, because Nick and I have a work meeting at 7:45 Sunday morning!!! BOOO!!! This is the kids in the car on the way home from Publix...

While I was making dinner, the kids wanted to mock Daddy/Uncle Nick they were all laughing pretty hard.....

After dinner, I made the mistake of giving the kids or at least mine, :0 Capri Sun before bedtime... once watching this long video, you will see the crazy kids long night to the chicken dance!!

Finally, they calmed down and all fell asleep watching the new movie Nick and I bought, "Up"...


All in all we had such a fun night, it is so nice having the kids together, and with Noah getting older he is actually able to play with them rather than just watch them. I can't wait for Ansley and Cody to get bigger, since they are all so close in age, it will be so fun!

1 comment:

  1. The video made me crack up! Jon said when the hand motions start and Noah's arms get crazy, that it looks like he needs some glow sticks and techno music. :o)

    ReplyDelete