Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our little Monkey!!!

For Halloween we went to my sister Amies for a family party! We had so much fun we took the kids out trick -or- treating, and they got lots of candy!
Noah at first wasn't too happy about his monkey costumes, until we started going out and walking on the streets, he started running and was having so much fun! He loved being with the other kids, and i thought he was going to be scared of all the people in the costumes, but to my surprise he laughed at them and when the little girls would come by, particularly the princesses, ladybugs, and bumblebees he turned around and followed! :) Unfortunately we almost got all the way down the street, and Noah was running and tripped and fell on his face and got his first big booboo, so needless to say it cut our trick-or-treating down, but he is doing great, just a big egg,cut,bruise, on his for head. :) He doesnt even know its there!! Nick and Bryan even joined us for a surprise! They were shedding down the street!!!

And for Amanda! My new hair! :)












1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that picture of just his back side in the costume makes me laugh for some reason. I think it's the tail dragging behind that gets me. I really like your hair. I've always wanted to try auburn highlights but have never been brave enough.

    ReplyDelete