Monday, January 31, 2011

Operation Big Boy Undies!

For the past 5 months, Noah has been doing really well with potty training. When we are home he is always in underwear, but for nap, bedtime, and when we run errands, he is in a diaper. When we would be out he would never tell me he had to go, but at home in his undies, he would either go by himself on the potty or tell me he had to go. So i decided to be very risky/brave and just put him in big boy undies out in public.. I was quite nervous for he is so used to the comfort of a diaper out in public. Today is day 3 and to my surprise NO accidents!! I am so proud of the little monkey! Before we leave the house he uses the potty, then an hour to an hour and a half after being out we go to the potty again! He is doing excellent, and we are reaching our goal of him being completely out by the time this other little baby boy arrives in April!!

Showing me his big boy undies.. he is so excited! :)

2 comments: