Friday, September 17, 2010

Our New House

Last Friday we finally closed on our house!! So for two days we painted like crazy, our families came over to help, and on Sunday night was our first night we were able to stay the night! Its almost all done, we have a few odds and end things to work out. Noah loved the new house, but for the last two and a half days he has had a fever of 102 - 103. I took him to the doctor and he said there was no sign of any infection so I am waiting until later in the day to take him back, if his fever hasn't gone down. But other than him being sick he's been in love with it! I have a ton of before pictures I will upload soon, then once we're through decorating i will put those up as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So exciting, I can't wait to see pictures (and in person!). Hope you're feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete