Friday, April 16, 2010

Frills from the Sea

I've decided to start selling my hair accessories, this week i have already sold 6! I have also had company's request i bring my accessories in and they will sell them in their stores, one being MAC makeup, and a local spa. I love being a stay at home mom, but its been hard getting used to not having a consistent pay of my own, i mean ive been working since i was 14! With making and selling my hair things, i feel like im contributing some how, and it is fun to do, while in the meantime gives me something to do while Noah is napping and all my school work is done. :) The hair accessories start at $10 for a basic clip and for whatever the person wants done, i.e., ribbons,bows, headbands, swavorski crystals, will be extra. I have a ton of different color ribbons and it makes the clip so fun and bright, but still adds the natural beachy flare!


3 comments:

  1. Did you open an etsy store or sell them locally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent opened an atsy im kinda nervous to! :) i sold them all locally!

    ReplyDelete